The fifth transnational meeting in Centria University of Applied Sciences, Finland
Centria University of Applied Sciences hosted the fifth transnational meeting within the framework of the Erasmus+ project “The acceleration method of development of transversal competences in the students’ practical training process” between 16.11 and 17.11.2017. The representatives from the following partners were present:
- Poznan University of Technology, Poland (the coordinator of the project)
- Centria University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
- JEDU, Finland
- Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Matej Bel University Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia.
The discussion focused on the results of teaching methods’ testing which has been implemented in the partner institutions within the recent months.
Moreover, the multiplier events in Poznan in March 2018 and in Banska Bystrica in June 2018 were scheduled and preliminary presented.
fot: Eija Huotari